Cash Flow tight? Do you need an injection of cash?
Are customers taking longer to pay you?
Are suppliers threatening to put you on stop?
Do you have exciting new growth plans but the bank will not help you with these?
Invoice Finance may be an option to help you with these. Invoice Factoring, Invoice Discounting or Spot Factoring/Selective Factoring may provide an option for your business, allowing you to release cash from your debtor book, whether it is to pay suppliers, or HMRC/VAT, to help with seasonal cashflow fluctuations or to fund growth plans .
How can Touchstone Commercial Finance help you and your business?
- As a totally independent specialist invoice finance broker we can talk to a range of invoice finance providers on your behalf, saving you time and cost in finding a bespoke invoice finance solution.
- We offer a FREE service whether to review your existing invoice finance facility or to help your business find a bespoke invoice finance facility solution if you are new to invoice finance.
- We can work with you on an ongoing basis to make sure whatever facility to have remains the best fit for your business as it grows.
- Through our contacts within the commercial funding market we can also introduce you to other sources of finance e.g. commercial mortgages, equity funding, peer to peer funding, asset finance etc.
- We also have contacts with credit management consultants who may be able to help with in-house credit control/debt recovery.